Friday, August 5, 2011

Whew..

It feels so good. To be on board this 'copter right now. No sign of Him, no sign of Hypnos. I can't shake the feeling that there is going to be some serious retaliation for this. I've been on the border of paranoid since we got to the airport. But maybe now it will go away. I hope so. Eternity and I look and feel like hell. We can't thank Skan enough for coming and bailing us out of there. We're looking forward to the possibility of some rest now.

Eternity keeps telling me I should put the gun down. Perhaps I should listen.

1 comment:

  1. There Will Be Retribution For This. I Warned You Not To Leave And You Did So Regardless. I Will Teach You To Heed My Words.
    Enjoy Your Rest. It Will Not Last Forever. Know That I Am Watching.

    ~I Have Spoken~
    Hypnos

    ReplyDelete