Monday, August 15, 2011

Hypnos is here

Eternity said she saw him yesterday. He really has guts doesn't he, standing out there in the middle of Rake territory.
Well, I saw him today. Staring at the window to the room I just happened to be in. I don't know how he could have known I was in there.

On another note, I had another dream last night. It wasn't anything weird, like the dreams Hypnos likes to plant.
This one was about my father and my brother. My brother died when he was twelve years old, but in this dream...In this dream, he was grown. He looks exactly like I thought he would-The spitting image of my mom.
My father looks the same as the day he left home and never came back.

Yes, if it isn't obvious, my family is gone. All taken by various things-cancer, disappearance, and cancer. I hate cancer.
On second thought I can't post this right now. It'll come later.

Oh and I agree with Eternity-Proxy deathmatch. Take her up on it.

3 comments:

  1. I’m sorry about your family…I’ve had quite a few loved ones taken by cancer as well…

    So, he’s here today as well, eh? Soon as I type up a new post, I’m going to disappear for a few hours. Ignore any…disturbances. Heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cancer is a vile thing, an abomination. I too am sorry about your family, Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder about cancer sometimes... and Slenderman. How he creeps into everyone's lives like a black cancer. I don't know where I'm going with this, but I wonder if there's a connection or if the rise in cancer is just a reflection of our unclean technological habits.

    I'm sorry about your family. Cancer runs in my family too.

    ReplyDelete