Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I got in a car accident today..Somehow.

 I'm not sure what happened, honestly one minute I was driving like mad down my driveway and the next I'm in a ditch on the other side of the road. This was in the exact same spot I saw HIM yesterday. Legitimately.He was just fucking standing there on the side of the road like a hitchhiker. Except, you know, it's the Slender Man and he's following me around. I didn't see him today though, not once, but I know he did this to me somehow. I've heard people black out sometimes around him, could that be what happened? Am I succumbing to whatever powers he has over people? Or maybe it was just the crash that made me forget what happened directly before. But why would I just...not turn, and drive straight into a ditch? It makes no sense unless you add in Slendy. Then it makes all kinds of sense sense. I say again, DAMN YOU YOU SLENDER BASTARD. LET ME GO OR LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY. Tthere's no way to go now except on foot, and with woodlands all around.... I mean I'm experienced in survival, but with HIM stalking around.. I dunno how or if there's a way to survive that.

WELL SHIT. THERE HE IS AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment