Monday, January 23, 2012


Hey...it’s me, Hawk here...
I’m alive, and well, hurt. Some of these guys, they aren’t so nice.
Especially that woman. Her nails are like needles. Something not natural about her either, her movement, that chilling smile that almost never leaves her face. They way it starts to hurt if you look right at her for too long.
Ugh.
I’ve been stuffed in a sack, tied to a post in the ground, collared like a dog, almost set on fire and now I’m chained up to a bed in a rather nice motel. You can stop your clicking, woman, I’m not going to give a name. Not that it matters, you’d just delete it and hit m—OW. Glass bottle to the shoulder.
What’s funny, is they fight like...Well, I’m a Lord of the Rings fan, so, I offer up the example of the orcs in RotK. These guys fight like that. Two conflicting interests, Hypnos and...HER. The woman who refuses to give her name. Says that if she wants to talk to me or anyone else, she’ll do it and you’re not to talk back. Heh. Not much of a team play---OW. Rapped my knuckles.
Fuck. I’m so tired.
Hypnos oddly decided to allow me to let you, particularly you Eternity, and Skan, know that I’m okay. SHE didn’t like it, but agreed once Hypnos said he’d edit my writing for potential slips or codes or whatever.
I’m too tired and sore and scared to try to code shit. I’m just glad for the opportunity to be able to post.
Don’t give up, guys. I know you’re after me, that much I’ve been told repeatedly in varying degrees of niceness.(Read-Usually followed by hitting, cutting, stomping, and me being forced to listen to one or more of them  rail about futility.) It only hurts when they talk about hurting you.

They try to convince me, Hypnos in particular, that the pain will go away if I just...take up the mask. That’s what the mask in the box is about, guys. If I pick it up, I can save so many of you...No. No I won’t, I won’t I wo---

Hawk has, tEmporariLy vacated his consciousness. It has been happening more and more of LatE. pooR little boy, So Timid, so weak. Run along now, wE arE Taking fine care of him. 
:O


3 comments:

  1. HAWK. Oh, oh my God, thank heavens you're alive!! I will end that woman for hurting you I swear. Her and anyone else. :(
    We're here, looking for you. I won't give up looking for you. Futile or no, I won't.

    And...I see...I see what you did there. Yes, I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from ya, buddy. We’ll find you soon.

    ReplyDelete